Tender Stage Support & Early Concept Demolition
This webinar highlights how valuable early temporary works design can be for contractors planning a construction tender. Specialist input at the tender stage enables efficient strategies, informed cost estimates and reduced risks.
With a focus on “no temporary works is the best temporary works”, the webinar explains how early engagement with demolition and temporary works can de-risk your project and provide construction efficiencies.
The webinar covers
- The benefits of identifying demolition and temporary works solutions early in a project
- Strategies for designing out risk and developing efficient temporary works schemes
- Methods for eliminating temporary works through smart sequencing and using permanent structures
- Producing concept sketches and outline specifications to communicate strategies
- Providing budget costs for incorporation into tender submissions
The webinar also covers producing concept sketches, temporary works registers and outline specifications to communicate strategies to stakeholders like subcontractors and clients.