Demolition Of Prestressed Structures – CPD Webinar
Andun Engineering Consultants have been involved in the demolition engineering for the demolition of post tensioned structures on a number of high profile projects in recent years.
This webinar provides an overview of the design methodology considerations when demolishing a prestressed structure.
This includes looking at the hazards posed by post tensioned structures and the demolition methodologies to mitigate them.
- Accidental damage to tendons or anchorages
- Flying anchorage or tendons
- Loss of shear capacity
- Stress reversal
- Non grouted tendons
- Condition of the structure
There are four case studies reviewed during the demolition of prestressed structures webinar
- Regent Street [26mins 16 secs]
- Old Slade Lane [32mins 21 secs]
- Teapot Lane [35mins 08secs]
- Hunterscombe [37mins 20secs]