Website Andun Engineering Consultants
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join our team. We are specialists in the design of temporary works, particularly those related to; demolition, rail works, and lifting gear design and currently have a position available.
Your role will include the following:
- Design of cost-effective, innovative & constructible temporary works to an agreed timescale and budget
- Production of calculations and drawings as required
- Supervising / managing Engineers
Ideally, you will have the following skills:
- Educated to Degree Level holding a relevant Civil Engineering qualification and membership with relevant professional institution.
- Demonstrable competence in structural analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- A working knowledge of all MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of CAD. Including AutoCAD and REVIT
- Numerate, accurate, and a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Keen to develop and accept responsibility
We will offer a competitive salary, an enjoyable working environment, and a challenging and varied working environment. The role primarily includes office-based design work with the requirement to visit construction sites where necessary.
We have an ICE accredited training scheme to support you on your journey towards further accreditation with the ICE (if applicable).
We aim to be the leading company in temporary works design and demolition design in the UK. We will achieve this goal by holding the following business values and would expect you to uphold these values;
- Excellence (Quality, safety, services)
- Long term perspective
- People development
- Respect (Cooperation, teamwork, openness, approachability and trust)
Job Type: Full-time permanent, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm however some weekend work may be required during busy periods
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
Candidates must be able to provide evidence they have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in finding out more about our school leavers positions please fill out the form on this page. https://www.andun.co.uk/job-vacancies