Website Andun Engineering Consultants
To support our growing business, we are looking for graduates in Civil Engineering to join our team. We are specialists in the design of temporary works, particularly those related to; demolition, rail works, and lifting gear design and currently have a positions available in offices across the UK.
Your role will include the following:
- Design of cost-effective, innovative & constructible temporary works to an agreed timescale and budget
- Production of calculations and drawings as required
- Production of 3D BIM models
Ideally, you will have the following skills:
- Educated to Degree Level holding a relevant Civil Engineering qualification
- Demonstrable competence in structural analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- A working knowledge of all MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of CAD. Including AutoCAD and REVIT
- Numerate, accurate, and a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Keen to develop and accept responsibility
We will offer a competitive salary, an enjoyable working environment, and a challenging and varied working environment. The role primarily includes office-based design work with the requirement to visit construction sites where necessary.
We have an ICE accredited training scheme to support you on your journey towards accreditation with the ICE.
We aim to be the leading temporary works and demolition design company in the UK
We will achieve this goal by holding the following business values and would expect you to uphold these values;
- Excellence (Quality, safety, services)
- Long term perspective
- People development
- Respect (Cooperation, teamwork, openness, approachability and trust)